Vertical SIB Steam Boiler
- Capacity UP TO 850 KG/HR Kg/hr
- Temperature 165 Celsius (oC)
- Pressure Medium Pressure
- Life Span 10 - 15 Years & As per good operation & maintenance
- Voltage As per capacity Teraampere (TA)
- Style Vertical
- Condition New
- Supply Ability : 10 Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 500000.00 - 2000000.00 INR/Unit
- 1 Unit
- Coal- Fired
- SA 516 Gr. 70
- As per capacity Liter/Hour (L/hr)
- As Per capacity. Millimeter (mm)
- HEAT TRANSFER
- 165 Celsius (oC)
- UP TO 850 KG/HR Kg/hr
- As per capacity Teraampere (TA)
- Medium Pressure
- 10 - 15 Years & As per good operation & maintenance
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 4-6 Week
- All India
- INDIAN BOILER REGULATION ACT 1950
(VSIB) vertical Small Industrial Steam Boiler is three pass smoke tube type vertical steam boilers. The advantage in SIB range External Furnace, Compact design occupying less space. High Steam Purity with dryness fraction up to 97%, Can use Variety of fuel/ Agro waste, No yearly boiler passing Relaxed norms. Eliminates the need for certified boiler Operators.
With Air pre heater, Mechanical Dust collector, ID fan, Feed Water pump.
- Capacities: 200 kg/hr to 850 kg/hr.
- Pressure: 7.00 kg/cm2
- Firing fuels: Coal/Wood/Biomass Briquettes
"We are mainly dealing in Madhya Pradesh."