Vertical SIB Steam Boiler
- Output Steam
- Condition New
- Fuel Type Coal- Fired
- Fuel Consumption As per capacity Liter/Hour (L/hr)
- Style Vertical
- Capacity UP TO 850 KG/HR Kg/hr
- Voltage As per capacity Teraampere (TA)
- Supply Ability : 10 Unit Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 500000.00 - 2000000.00 INR/Unit
- As per capacity Teraampere (TA)
- As Per capacity. Millimeter (mm)
- SA 516 Gr. 70
- Medium Pressure
- 10 - 15 Years & As per good operation & maintenance
- 165 Celsius (oC)
- As per capacity Liter/Hour (L/hr)
- Coal- Fired
- UP TO 850 KG/HR Kg/hr
- HEAT TRANSFER
- 10 Unit Per Month
- 4-6 Week
- All India
- INDIAN BOILER REGULATION ACT 1950
(VSIB) vertical Small Industrial Steam Boiler is three pass smoke tube type vertical steam boilers. The advantage in SIB range External Furnace, Compact design occupying less space. High Steam Purity with dryness fraction up to 97%, Can use Variety of fuel/ Agro waste, No yearly boiler passing Relaxed norms. Eliminates the need for certified boiler Operators.
With Air pre heater, Mechanical Dust collector, ID fan, Feed Water pump.
- Capacities: 200 kg/hr to 850 kg/hr.
- Pressure: 7.00 kg/cm2
- Firing fuels: Coal/Wood/Biomass Briquettes
"We are mainly dealing in Madhya Pradesh."